Can I make sports betting? (ATC-SIM)

submitted by illi to /forum/atc-sim

Hello. In general, about a year ago I began to make sports bets. At first it was just a pleasant pastime for me, but now everything has changed. I was fired from job cuts and I am looking for additional income. I have already changed three bookmakers, do not think that I am so scrupulous but I did not like much. That is deceived, then the coefficient is low, the output has to wait long. Please advise me the bookmaker checked by you. It is desirable that the coefficient be higher and maybe there are some other bonuses. Thank you all in advance.

all comments

rikki 0 points

Hello. Personally, I think that you can earn good money by making sports bets. You don't lose your head and stop in time. Then success will come to you and, of course, you shouldn’t forget about Mrs. luck)) My friend sometimes makes sports bets and I will ask him in which office I will write to you.

ziza 0 points

I also consider that the main thing will stop in time and will not succumb to excitement. But I would not dare to take such a risk. I do not like unnecessary worries, but when you make a bet, you want, you don’t want to worry. Here, most likely much depends on luck. Because I often hear that even the correct predictions for the outcome of the game are not one hundred percent correct.

goza 0 points

It was also a time I started to play bookmakers on the Internet. And what did not see for the years of the game. It's really not very easy to find a good bookmaker, where you can consistently and successfully bet. I personally chose this bookie https://22bet.com because they are so nice and encouraging, as a bonus, and it turns out I have to win money from them. Its very convenient they have made. I can easily enter the money and withdraw. Yes, and the system is so made that it is easier probably not much. I figured out how to bet right away. I personally like. Have you already tried to play such games here?

Stefan 0 points

And why don't you choose a bookmaker yourself? If you don’t like it, you can make bets in another. Now there are a lot of them on the Internet. Here you are prompted by a good office 22bet. Although she is still very young but already has great popularity. Here you and the bonus for the first deposit one hundred twenty percent and the line is wide. Odds are also pleasantly pleased with bettors. I think you should take a closer look at it.