The ability to get back in the game (General)

submitted by Mmoak2018 to /forum/general

There is a lot more detail to it but it is quite hard to describe. I figured I'd just get the idea out there. I expect some of you forum people enjoyed the story.

Hello, I'm new here. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section. I've decided to play the Luminous course, but there are many questions that really got me irritated and that I expect to be able to get some aid.

When starting in the Maple World, Mia has a quest for you at Level 5. For me, I had been to talk to Grendel at Ellinia's Royal Library, but once I clicked on the quest title to finish it, nothing happens and the pursuit remains "unresolved". How do I "solve" this? I notice this tendency occurs for various other NPCs; not sure when I need to name a number of them or if it occurs just to me personally.

Upon attaining Level 18, I unlock the "Marbas that the Demon" Quest. It was completely different from that shown in YouTube videos out of 5, 6 years ago. Is there something I did wrong?

Also, upon leveling up, I never got to spend any points in my Skills at all. They look very weird for me as they appear to be maxed out, and I have 0 Skill Points regardless of how often I level up. I am also not able to use any of the skills despite being classed under Luminous. Can someone identify and assist me ?

Is there a class guide I could refer to, that is up-to-date and (specifically) for the Luminous class? I am playing [censored the title] if this helps in any way. I am really hoping to have the ability to get back in the game. My birthday's in two days and I truly need to enjoy this couple of days with good MapleStory! I was introduced to it with a friend. I didn't know that it was prohibited. https://www.mmotank.com/Maplestory-2-Mesos.html

all comments